Ash Technologies Prisma
Prisma is a full colour video magnifier with a stylish, adjustable camera stand and integral table that allows a tremendous range of magnification in a convenient size. The simple controls allow you to view in full colour or enhanced reading modes.
Magnification is achieved by raising and lowering the camera and re-focussing with the large focus control located on the top of the unit. Prisma uses a standard TV for its display so you can take it anywhere to read or work. The clearance under the camera allows you to write easily and even perform hand tasks such as needlework or carving. The unit folds to a mere 5cm when not in use so it can be transported or stowed away easily.
The aluminiun extrusions used in its construction lend Prisma a stylish appearance and a weight of less than 1kg.
- Lightweight and portable, Prisma uses a standard TV for its display so you can take it anywhere.
- Full colour - you can magnify photographs, maps or just about anything in their original colours.
- Wide magnification range (x3.8 to x35 on a 14" TV) enables you to get an overview and to zoom in for detail.
- Enhanced reading modes for comfort and ease of reading.
- The sensitive camera uses ambient light but has discrete integral lights for low ambient light conditions.
- Collapses to 5cm in height and weights less than 1kg so it is easily stowed away or transported.
- Optional VGA adapter available that connects Prisma to a standard VGA monitor. The converter can switch between Prisma image and PC image.
Additional products can be purchased to enhance the funcionality of the Prisma.
|Dimensions:||Base: 360mm x 230mm|
|Height:||Adjustable from 180mm to 50mm|
|Display Modes:||Full-colour, enhanced monochrome positive and negative reading modes.|
|Display Required:||Standard PAL or NTSC television (depending on country) with composite video input.|
|Magnification:||x4 to x30 on a 14" screen.|