Ash Technologies Opti
The OPTi is a perfect laptop solution and is ideal for someone who wants to be able to read while they are on the move. Its compactness makes it ideal to carry in a bag while travelling and the OPTi mouse camera makes even the binds of books accessible.
It consists of a mouse camera with USB interface and the OPTi software which runs on a PC / laptop. This unique software interface allows for effective management and control of the magnified image on the screen so that you are always in control of the image.
The OPTi derives its power from a combination of the USB and an internal battery. The internal battery provides the majority of the OPTiís power, and can be recharged using the power supply provided. This makes it ideal for the portable user and helps ensure that the OPTi does not drain the battery of a portable laptop computer.
- Easy to use software interface
- Full colour
- Positive, negative and semi-colour modes
- Variable screen size and position
- View manager with up to ten saved screen options
- Lock / Unlock aspect ratio
- Variable magnification from x3 to x27 on a 15" screen
- Variable toolbar position and size
- Weight 1.2kg (2 lb 7 oz)
The OPTi is ideal for someone who wants to be able to read while they are on the move. Its compactness makes it easy to carry in a bag while travelling. The OPTi mouse camera solution is both stylish and discrete.
Up to 10 hours
Charge time: 4 hours
The OPTi Software Inferface
The OPTi has very specific host computer requirements. These are:
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz(absolute minimum)
- AMD Athlon XP 2400+ or higher
- Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or higher (recommended)
- 32 MB of video RAM minimum with 64 or greater recommended
- 480 MB system RAM minimum
- Motherboard must has USB 2.0 capability as OPTi is not compatible with USB 1.1 (A PCMCIA USB 2.0 card is available)