Ash Technologies Quicklook Focus
Quicklook Zoom Focus is the latest addition to the incredibly successful Quicklook range of pocket electronic magnifiers. This incredible device is the world's first true Auto-Focus pocket electronic magnifier. Producing a clear bright image and offering the user unrivalled versatility and magnification range, it is far superior to standard magnifying lenses. Not only can it be used to magnify text, photos, maps, etc., its unique Auto-Focus lens allows users to view more distant and less accessible items such as those behind glass e.g. Products in vending machines and Museum exhibits etc. The overview capability is also ideal for accessing touch-screen interface devices such as photocopiers.
- True Auto-Focus - making overview and close-up viewing possible.
- Variable magnification x3 to x18 in 10 steps.
- Magnification of less that x3 is also possible using the overview feature.
- 4.3 inch wide aspect, hi-res, colour TFT display.
- No monitor needed - it's built in!
- Comfortable to hold - rubberised casing.
- Lightweight and portable - only 250g (8 oz).
- Freeze function - freezes information on the display.
- Easy to use on-screen display interface.
- Enhanced reading modes black/white, white/black, and semi-colours (56 colour combinations).
- Real sound feedback on controls.
- Lights "OFF" feature for reading backlit displays e.g. mobile phones, microwaves etc.
- Use it as you would use a magnifying glass.
- Can be orientated in any direction.
- Signing cheques and making notes are all possible due to the tiltable camera.
- Battery Life: 4 - 7 hours depending on the user's display settings.
All the benefits of the standard Quicklook and Quicklook Zoom but with True Auto-Focus - making overview and close-up possible; Increased magnification range as overview mode also allows magnification levels lower than x3 to be achieved.