Ash Technologies i-Qon (must be ordered with one camera) - NEW!
i-Qon is a revolutionary computer split-screen system. i-Qon works in conjunction with your computer's existing monitor (TFT or CRT), and simply connects between your computer and its monitor using no software or drivers. This then allows the user to connect their choice of Ash Technologies camera i.e. Hand-held mouse; Prisma; Distance etc., and then control which image is displayed on the computer's screen, either full screen PC; full screen camera; or both simultaneously (split-screen). i-Qon's unique space saving design means that the main electronics are installed below the desk, leaving only a small stylish ergonomig keypad and the user's choice of camera visible; perfect for today's modern office desks.
- Extremely versatile stylish system.
- Ergonomic keypad - can be placed exactly where required!
- Hardware only solution - No drivers or software required!
- Split-screen resolutions: VGA(640 x 480), SVGA(800 x 600), XGA(1024 x 768), SXGA(1280 x 1024) @ 60Hz.
- I/P: S-Video, VGA, Composite(Ash Camera).
- Variable - vertical and horizontal split screening.
- Full colour & high contrast reading modes with semi-colours.
- Line and line marker modes.
- User programmable footswitch.
- All cables provided - Cameras sold separately.
Space saving design; Flexible system allowing users to choose which camera best suits their requirements; Multiple i-Qon units can be used allowing users to quickly and easily connect their cameras to different workstations; No software installation required.