Humanware SmartView Synergy - (no screen)
The SmartView Synergy has been designed to be a high quality desktop video magnifier with a strong emphasis on price.
The SmartView Synergy magnifies text, objects and images to help restore and maintain independence for people with low vision eye conditions.
- Allows you to use your existing PC monitor (15 pin D-Sub connection) or Television (through RCA), thus saving cost
- Large, simple controls enables quick and easy adaptation to different print sizes and print qualities
- Large magnification range enables text of almost any size to be read comfortably. For example, a 19 inch screen provides from 2.6 to 57 times magnification.
- Multiple display modes. The full colour mode is best suited to looking at photographs and images. When reading, increasing the contrast makes the text easier to read. The SmartView Synergy has a number of high contrast modes which remove shades to leave just crisp, clear text. View pure black text on a white background or white text on a black background and 16 other colour combinations. Users can choose their favourite combination and then hide unwanted combinations
- Easy-glide reading table which can also be fixed in position at a touch of a button. Simply place your book or object on the table and the magnified image will appear on the screen
- Monitorless option enables you to use your TV or a monitor you already own
- SmartView Synergy Advancedadds more features including lines, blinds, page locator light and computer connectivity
Please note: The SmartView Synergy should be available from the beginning of July. Please call for more information.