The Mano is sleek, stylish and simple to use - but most of all, it puts discreet magnification right in the palm of your hand.
An animated "how-to" and feature demonstration is available for the Mano.
Travelling, shopping, reading menus - there are a lot of things you can do with your Mano. It weighs just 5oz (139g) and fits easily into a pocket or bag. You need never be without your Mano, wherever you are.
With its built-in stand and automatic picture correction the Mano makes writing simple and easy to manage. Whatever angle the Mano is used - even upside down, it presents its picture the right way up. This makes it suitable for left or right-hand use.
The Mano's rechargeable battery runs for up to 2.5 hours between charges, giving you plenty of time to share your reading with all the family.
Mano has colour options that suit your visual needs, with perfect natural colour to aid comfortable reading.
Whether it's a train timetable or a packet on the supermarket shelf, there are times when what you want to read is just too far away, At the touch of a button the Mano captures up to three snapshots that you can then view at a comfortable distance.
Mano Features and Specifications
- Compact, light weight, discreet
- Easy to use with simple, clearly arranged functions
- Includes fold-out writing stand
- Fully variable magnification from 1x to 20x
- Automatic picture orientation for left or right-handed writing
- Snapshot function to capture up to three images
- In addition to full colour there are five further colour modes
- Compact - measures just 3.5" x 3" x less than 1" (8.9 x 7.4 x 2.1 cm)
- Light weight - under 5oz (139g)
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries operates for approx 2.5 hours - recharges in approx 2.5 hours
- Hand strap, protective bag
Other Reinecker Mano information:
Please click here to download the user manual.