Tagarno Cobra HD Pro
Cobra HD Pro General Information
Cobra HD is the first entirely digital HD split screen Electronic Magnifier in the world.
Tagarno is the first company in the world to introduce an HD (High Definition) stand alone camera, using digital signals all the way from camera to monitor.
Cobra HD gives an exceptionally clear image and maintains a sharp contrast in both high and low magnification. The quality of the image makes it possible to lower the magnification also in enhanced colours, which provides a great general view and comfortable reading.
Another advantage of the HD camera is the fact that it does not require the same amount of light as traditional electronic magnifiers do. Therefore, it is possible to read glazed paper without being dazzled by its reflection. Newspaper reading is also remarkably improved due to the enhanced contrast.
The control system of the Cobra HD Pro:
The Cobra HD Pro features a tactile 11 button remote control giving you direct access to features such as USB image to PC, and stored preset.
The Cobra HD Difference:
Look at the two images below. The first one is taken from a class leading standard definition magnifier at 4x magnification on newspaper print. This was the unit's minimum magnification level. The second is from the Cobra HD. Both are set to enhanced black on white colour combinations, and were used in identical conditions.
Image above at 4x magnification from class leading non HD video magnifier.
Image above at 4x magnification from Cobra HD video magnifier.
The Cobra HD is available in two versions:
- Easy: with all traditional reading facilities and just 7 buttons
- Pro: with PC connectivity, split screen and capturing of still images and enhanced image adjustment in two colour modes.
Cobra HD Pro Specifications
- Magnification Range: x2 to x40 (on 19" widescreen monitor)
- Focus: Selectable between fully automatic and manual
- Split screen and switch screen modes:
- Supported resolutions: 800x600, 1280x1024, 1280x800
- Screen Connector: DVI
- PC Connector: Must be DVI for unit to operate in split screen mode
- Weight: Net weight without monitor: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Enhanced Colour Modes:
- White on Black - Black on White
- Yellow on Black - Black on Yellow
- Blue on Yellow - Yellow on Blue
- Green on Black - Black on Green
- Power requirements: 110 - 240 Volts AC 50 - 60Hz
- Fully adjustable reading lines