Tagarno Ibis HD
Ibis HD Description
Unfold it, put the plug in the socket, connect it to a HD monitor and you're ready to go in full HD quality - easy to use, easy to transport and easy to see!
Who is the Ibis HD for?
The Ibis HD is ideal for home, business an education users wanting a portable, stylish and discrete solution.
You even have the choice of one of three colours: red, blue and silver grey.
The Ibis HD sets up in seconds and connects to any monitor or screen equipped with a HDMI or DVI connection. As the Ibis HD's signals are digital all the way through, you can be sure the image quality is superb at any magnification level.
The Ibis HD Difference
Tagarno were the first manufacturer to utilise the power of HD technology and the Ibis HD continues to lead in image quality.
Look at the two images below. The first one is taken from a class leading standard definition magnifier at 4x magnification on newspaper print. This was the unit's minimum magnification level. The second is from the Ibis HD. Both are set to enhanced black on white colour combinations, and were used in identical conditions.
Image above at 4x magnification from class leading non HD video magnifier.
Image above at 4x magnification from Ibis HD video magnifier.
Ibis HD has over 4 times as many pixels making up its image meaning most users notice very big differences between standard definition and high definition units all the way up to 6-8x magnification.
Key Features of the Ibis HD
- Exception HD image quality
- Low minimum magnification allowing the full width of an A4 page to be visible
- Extremely fast to set up and pack away (15 seconds)
- Ibis HD's 60 fps camera means it is completely in sync with TFT screens, reducing motion blur
- Use with your existing monitor or choose your own to suit
- Stylish, compact and discrete
- Colour contrast adjustment for viewing faint print in enhanced two colour modes
- Lightweight at just 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
Ibis HD Specifications:
- Magnification: 2 to 40x (on a 19” screen)
- Ouput: HDMI and DVI (both cables included)
- Viewing Modes: Full Colour, High Contrast Black/White, White/Black (Negative), Yellow/Black, Black/Yellow
- Camera: 60 fps Auto-Focus
- Camera Control: Tactile camera buttons on the camera head
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3lbs)
- Set-Up: Plug-and-Play; Easy Set-Up
- Extra features: White balance adjustment