Energrid is a power bank especially designed for the visually impaired. The VS Series Power Banks can charge an array of digital devices including iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets.
Sound or vibration signal for battery level indication - Battery level at any instance is indicated in different sound or vibration patterns.
Output power connection confirmation - Sound and/or vibration signal to indicate successful connection between any of the USB outputs and the digital device being charged.
Input power connection confirmation - Sound and/or vibration signal to indicate a successful connection between the input and the power source for charging the power bank.
Automatic charging detection - Charging starts automatically after connection and stops after completion.
USB-C and double-sided USB-A charging ports - Charging cable can be connected to the power bank without concerning the connector's orientation or the cable's direction.
Optional sound and vibration alert mode - Easy to switch between sound and vibration modes by simply pressing a single button.
- Sound or vibration battery level indicator
- Sound and/or vibration input/output connection indicator
- Automatic charging once connected
- Automatically stops charging after completion
- VS810PD 10,000mAh Power Bank
- 1 USB C-to-C charging cable
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Battery capacity: 10,000mAh @ 3.7V
- Power input: USB-C: 5V 2A / 9V 2A | USB Micro-B: 5V 2A / 9V 2A
- Power outputs: USB-C: 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A (18W Max.) | USB-A: 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A (18W Max.) | Total: 18W Max.
- Dimensions: 135mm x 70mm x 15mm
- Net weight: 210g