Free-standing short arm is easy to transport and offers great stability. You can configure the Acrobat in a variety of ways to meet your specific needs. Connect the unit to a computer monitor or TV or portable viewing panel. Choose the optional long arm or short arm mount for a custom solution. (Note: Short arm camera is not interchangeable with any other option.)
The Acrobat HD Ultra Short Arm uses a Sony Full HD auto-focus 3-in-1 camera, which connects to any computer monitor or flat screen display equipped with a standard DVI connection. High resolution HD LCD monitors that are 22”, 24” or 27” can provide 1.6 times to 99.5 times adjustable magnification, depending on the monitor size.
The Acrobat HD Ultra Short Arm may be controlled by using a remote or the camera. Magnification is controlled by plus/minus buttons. The mode button allows the individual to toggle through any of the 28 available color contrast options. The freeze button also allows the individual to freeze an image on the screen. The camera rotates 340 degrees, and the arm is flexible to allow for various positioning options.
The Acrobat HD Ultra Short Arm also features line markers and an object locator to assist viewing and reading documents and images. The Acrobat HD Ultra Short Arm weighs 5.1 pounds and includes a remote control, power/control box, power transformer, power cord, short arm, weighted base, power connector, and a DVI connector. Individuals who have low vision and are required to view hard copy materials at multiple locations as part of their essential job tasks may benefit from using this device.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Full HD auto focus 3-in-1 camera for seeing yourself up close, reading and distance viewing
- Detachable Full HD camera for use at multiple work stations
- Various positioning options provide maximum flexibility
- True mirror image in self-viewing mode
- Memory setting for each HD camera position
- Compact size minimizes space needed on table or desk
- 22”, 24” or 27” high resolution HD LCD monitors provide 1.6x to 99.5x adjustable magnification (varies with LCD size - monitors sold separately)
- Large field of view
- 28 available viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Wrap around dual keypad allows easy access to controls
- Line markers and object locator
- Remote control unit features instant on/off (standby)
- Computer compatible (additional hardware required)
- Set up is easy, just plug in and begin
- Left-hand mode
- 2 year warranty
- Includes carrying case
- Designed and Assembled in the USA