Agilo is a professional computer split-screen electronic magnifier system consisting of the revolutionary i-Qon, and a camera mounted on an adjustable arm. Agilo works with your computer's existing monitor (TFT or CRT), and simply connects between your computer and its monitor using no software or drivers. This allows control of which image is displayed on the computer's screen, either full screen PC; full screen camera; or both simultaneously (split-screen). Agilo's unique space saving design means that the main electronics are installed below the desk, leaving only a small stylish ergonomic keypad and the Agilo camera visible. All functions can be controlled using the keypad and the Agilo camera can be either clamped to the desk, or fitted with a weighted base to provide a stylish, professional system.
High resolution compatibility; Versatile space saving design; Professional ergonomic system allowing users to control Agilo from their fingertips; No software installation required.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Ergonomic keypad - can be placed exactly where required.
- All functions can be controlled using the keypad.
- Hardware only solution - No drivers or software required.
- Split-screen resolutions: VGA(640 x 480), SVGA(800 x 600), XGA(1024 x 768),
- SXGA(1280 x 1024) @ 60Hz.
- I/P: S-Video, VGA, Composite(Ash Camera).
- Variable - vertical and horizontal split screening.
- Full colour & high contrast reading modes with semi-colours.
- Line and line marker modes.
- Freeze image function.
- User customisable preferences.
- On screen menu control.
- User programmable footswitch.