Get fast, reliable braille with the Delta with Power-Dot Braille! Embossing at 120 CPS, this double-sided embosser gives you Library of Congress standard braille with the highest-resolution tactile graphics. And for those wishing for an extremely strong braille dot, the NEW Power-Dot Braille is now available!
New “Power-Dot Braille”
Aiming for the ultimate in braille quality, ViewPlus collaborated with Braillo to create a braille dot on a desktop embosser like the braille dot made by a Braillo production embosser. The result of that collaboration is Power-Dot Braille.
Power-Dot Braille makes the strongest, most tactile braille dots available from any desktop braille embosser but still maintains a pleasing rounded dot shape. For the first time, it is possible to have production-quality braille on a desktop embosser.
Superior High-Resolution Tactile Graphics
The VP Delta 2 offers the highest-resolution tactile graphics available on an embosser. With 8 different dot heights, users can create distinct tactile graphics more easily than other embossers. Even if images have intersecting lines, like graphs, readers can easily distinguish lines and grids, which can be embossed to different heights.
Braille & Tactile Graphics Software Included
Tiger Software Suite (TSS), is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics. TSS makes it easy to get accurate braille translation in seconds. Insert text and graphics within familiar programs such as Word and Excel and translate with the touch of a button. TSS is great for users of all skill levels!
Most Versatile Braille Embosser
Whether you need to emboss documents, braille labels, business cards or even long book the VP Delta 2 is the answer! And being the most versatile braille embosser on the market, it’s a great choice for home use or volume production. Use standard cut-sheet office media for all of your embossing needs and you won’t be disappointed.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Print speed: Up to 120 CPS
- Printing Mode: Double-sided
- Tactile Resolution: 100 DPI
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for colour representation
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
- Paper Width: 7 – 12 inches (176 – 305 mm)
- Paper: Cut Sheet
- Paper Weight: 33 – 120 lb (90 – 200 gsm)
- Paper Types (includes but not limited to): Letter, Legal, Ledger, Tabloid, Braille, A3, and A4
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Height: 6.2 in (158 mm)
- Width: 21.9 in (557 mm)
- Depth: 10.8 in (275 mm)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
- Recommended Temperature: 59 – 95 °F (15 – 35 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-40 – 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
- 85 – 264 VAC
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Standby: 20 W
- Heavy Embossing: 200 W
- Noise Level: 70 db(A)