The Eye-C magnifier by Aumed gives you magnification on the move allowing you to read maps, bus time tables and even sign cheques. The image is shown in full colour and high contrast modes allowing you to read the most difficult of writing in magazines. A long life battery allows you to use magnification away from home.
The Eye-C is ideal for someone wanting magnification while on the move, either out shopping, at a restaurant or even at a bus stop. Weighing just 232g (8 ounces) and lasting 3 hours on a single charge, the Eye-C can be with you at all times. Aumed‘s patented Anti-Blur technology also means you can read much faster than with other portable video magnifiers as the image stays clear and sharp when moving the Eye-C across your document, with no flickering or blurring.
- Patented Aumed Anti-Blur technology means the Aukey provides clear, smooth and bright images even when reading at high speeds
- 4.3 inch wide-screen, high contrast TFT LCD
- 2.5x to 16x magnification
- Full colour, greyscale and 5 enhanced two colour reading modes
- Freeze Frame - ideal for phone numbers or prices on shelves
- Tactile, coloured buttons designed for maximum ease of use
- 3 hours battery life (rechargeable)
- Weighs just 8 ounces (232g)
- Dimensions: 149 x 81 x 25 (mm)
- 5.9 x 3.2 x 1 (inches)
- Wrist strap included to prevent accidental dropping
- Carry case included