The Eye-D v2 is a handheld magnifier that offers sharp clear image quality and flexibility of use with its integrated handle.
Unfold the handle to use its comfortable grip while reading or reviewing small print and pictures. When you are ready to write or slide the unit across material, simply fold the handle under the main body for a writing stand and perfect ergonomic viewing angle. You are also able to connect the Eye-D v2 to a larger screen or TV with its included cable to maximise your viewing area.
Its 4.3 inch screen, combined with Anti-Blur™ technology, features superior image quality in both colour and high contrast reading modes. It has just 3 tactile buttons that are easy to see, feel and use. The settings menu is user friendly and has speech output.
The LED lighting can be switched ON and OFF at the touch of a button, especially designed to eliminate surface reflection.
- 4.3" LCD display
- Centrally mounted camera for ease of viewing
- Weighs just 218g (7.6 oz)
- 26 enhanced colour combinations
- Built in clock
- Enable and disable wanted/unwanted colour modes
- Switchable LED lighting
- Two reading positions (using folded or fold-out handle)
- Two handwriting positions
- Magnification range: 1.5x -32x (with extended handle); 4.3x–12x (with folded handle)
- Freeze frame with zoom
- Adjustable Screen Brightness and Contrast
- TV output allows to connection to any TV screen
- Speech output on all menu options
- 123 x 76 x 39 mm
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review