The EyePal Vision is a digital magnifier that also works as a reading machine too. Through the use of an autofocus and high level zoom camera it is possible for the Eye-Pal Vision to magnify a range of different text based materials including those with fine print such as medicine pill bottles. The auto focus camera automatically adjusts depending on the size and depth of the object to provide true to life images and the most accurate OCR possible. This is a great tool for people with low vision who still enjoy reading but at times would like to rest their tired eyes and have their document read out loud to them.
As an electronic magnifier it is possible for users to view any from a cross word puzzle to a family photo. The high level of magnification combined with the high quality camera make this a useful tool for handwriting. With a single key stroke it is possible to change the contrast of what is being viewed as well as the colour combination and the brightness of the screen - the user can therefore their own optimum viewing mode that suits them.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Scans and reads text as small as font size 4.
- Live magnification of up to x14 magnification.
- 19 languages with over 40 naturally sounding female and male voices available.
- 7 different colour and contrast combinations available.
- Can create a library of books by scanning pages - 20 pages per minute
- Built in scanning and reading mode means that there is no need to use an X-Y table.
- Motion detector automatically senses when a new page is placed underneath the camera.
- Navigate pages, text and start and stop reading by using hand motions underneath the camera.