Eye-Pal Ace uses optical character recognition and two five megapixel auto-focus cameras to create a truly accurate electronic reader and magnifier. The lightweight (3.5lbs) and ergonomic design of this device makes it easy to use and truly portable. It is battery powered and can be used anywhere. Fill out a form with this device at the doctor's surgery, read a menu at a local restaurant, read a book while in the comfort of your own home; the opportunities are endless! As this is a portable device and it is possible to use it anywhere, there is a port on the front of the device to plug in a set of headphones so that the device can carry on reading to the user even if they are in a crowded area.
The Eye-Pal Ace has an in-built screen, tactile buttons and controller wheels to change settings on the machine making it extremely user friendly. Combined with accurate OCR this is the perfect tool for anyone wants a portable reader/magnifier. It takes approximately three seconds to start reading the text on the captured image taken by the two five megapixel auto-focus cameras. It is possible to scan in a document and magnify it and follow the text on the screen of the device as it is being read aloud ? this helps when eyes are feeling strained.
As with the Eye-Pal ROL this device is extremely versatile. It can be used a clock with its large crisp digital clock display, as an alarm clock and also it is possible to record reminders into the machine and set them using the alarm. The portable reader/magnifier can also be used as a storage device for photographs and important documents.
- Energy-saving features including auto-standby to preserve the battery and auto-sleep for the display.
- Battery powered device with rechargeable battery and/or AC.
- Tactile buttons and built in thumb wheels make the device as user friendly as possible.
- Can store JPEG, MP3 and TXT files.
- Has a range of connection ports including headphone plug, power source and USB port.
- Can scan A4 and letter size text based materials.
- Uses two 5 megapixel autofocus camera to ensure the best image in captured - vital for optical character recognition.
- Takes approximately 3 seconds to start reading text. .
- In built screen can be used to follow text as it is being read out loud.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review