The fifth generation of the Focus 40 Blue braille display is more rugged and stronger than ever. We’ve built the housing from aluminum and steel, added bumpers to absorb shock, and physically isolated the Braille cells to create a Braille display to meet the demands of the active user.
And, like previous Focus Blue models, the fifth generation is lightweight and compact with a user-friendly keyboard and control layout. You can have up to five Bluetooth connections so that you can easily connect to iOS and Android™ devices such as smartphones, iPads®, and tablets. You can also use the Perkins-style keyboard for effortless Braille text input to control your computer. When you combine the Focus 40 Blue with JAWS®, you have the ultimate in speech and Braille access to your computer.
The Scratchpad feature lets you take notes and read books even when you aren't connected.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- 40 Braille cells
- 8-dot Braille keyboard
- Seamless braille with a more crisp and uniform feel
- Convenient front panel controls and customizable NAV rockers
- Our exclusive NAV Rockers let you rapidly scroll by line, sentence, paragraph, or pan through a document
- Menu button, conveniently centered above the cursor router buttons, for quick access to calendar, clock, Bluetooth connections, and more
- Built-in Scratchpad with BRF Book Reader
- Micro SD Card up to 32 GB
- Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille
- USB-C micro connector - always right-side-up to reduce wear and tear
Compatibility and Connectivity Features
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 or Bluetooth 2.0|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium ion, 20 hours typical usage|
|Accessories||Carry case and battery charger included|