The Ibis FHD is an ideal tool for users with low vision for use at home, at work or within an educational environment such as a school or university.
This unit became a 'special edition' by removing the additional keypad and placing the controls onto the camera itself. If you still like the separate keypad, we do however stock a unit called the IBIS FHD Dual which has both the camera controls, and a separate keypad.
The Ibis FHD is a portable and stylish solution that is extremely discreet - the device looks very similar to a desk lamp! The device is easy to set up and it only takes a few seconds to start actually using the Ibis HD - it connects to any monitor or screen with a HDMI or DVI connection. Just unfold the camera, plug it into a power socket, connect it to a HD monitor and you are ready to go!
Additionally, this unit comes with built in software, and a USB 3.0 type connector to connect it to any modern computer to view the live image at up to 1920 x 1080p 60hz.
The controls for using this magnification aid are located on the back of the camera head and the buttons are extremely tactile and so are easy to use for any low vision user.
The Ibis has been designed to magnify text from printed documents such as books, newspapers, magazines, prescriptions and more. Due to the low magnification that is available it is possible to see the full page width and height of a page of A4 thus making it easy for uses to navigate magnified pages. As the IBIS FHD uses digital signals all the way from the camera to the monitor, the user will always see a sharp image even at low magnification.
raiting starraiting starraiting starraiting starraiting star
Leave a review
- Magnification Range: x1.85 - 42.3 on a 22" FULL HD widescreen screen
- Easy to set up - just plug in and use.
- Auto focus camera makes this an ideal tool for magnification and also writing text by hand.
- DVI, HDMI and USB 3.0 outputs are available.
- Lightweight (2kg / 4.4lbs) and compact design.
- A range of viewing modes available: Full colour, black on white, white on black, yellow on black and black on yellow.
- Exceptional Full HD image quality which enhances the user experience.
- It is possible to adjust the white balance with the IBIS FHD.