Breakthrough low vision technology that can allow those with a visual impairment to watch TV, see family and friend's faces, cook, play music etc. again. It is an easy-to-use headset that allows you to regain or retain independence. The IrisVision Live magnifies whatever you look at through its lightweight headset, whether distant or near, and the image is shown in front of your eyes on a large screen. Demonstrations have proven that for many users this helps compensate for both central (Macular Degeneration) and peripheral (Retinitis Pigmentosa) vision loss extremely effectively. It even converts printed text to speech, allows users to watch YouTube videos directly via a WiFi connection and responds to voice commands.
- Uses the latest Samsung technology for a unique viewing experience
- Works perfectly outside
- Comfortable to wear with your existing spectacles
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Patented, adjustable bubble zoom means you can see detail on a face while simultaneously seeing the rest of the scene with your peripheral vision
- Image capture and storage allows you to take a picture, zoom in and look around it and save it for viewing anytime
- Largest field of view at 70 degrees (adjustable for RP)
- Adjustable brightness
- Integrated LED lighting
- Watch your favourite YouTube videos when connected to WiFi
- Voice assistant; ask your IrisVision to adjust brightness, zoom level, change modes or even to take pictures
- Text-to-speech recognition in IrisReader mode
- 1-2-1 Training and set up included
As featured in the Daily Mail:
IrisVision Freephone Helpline:
0808 164 1920
4 pm - 8 pm UK time
To make sure that the IrisVision Live is the right solution it would be useful to find out more about your eye condition and level of remaining vision.
The information you provide will help us assess how well the IrisVision could work for you or your loved one. Please call us on 01775 711 977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review