The Liberty Scholar 2 is a portable video magnifier with both near and distance viewing capabilities which enable the user to read, write and view distance objects. Function buttons include overview mode, freeze image function, viewing mode selection, brightness adjustment and semi-colour selection. With its compact design and features such as a 10x distance optical zoom range, full range of colour modes, distance viewing and rechargeable batteries the Liberty Scholar 2 is an ideal portable low vision aid for students and professionals on the go.
- Display – 12″ color TFT LCD display.
- Wide selection of magnification ranges from 1.5x to 50x.
- Suitable for distance and near magnification.
- Ultra lightweight, compact design with small footprint makes it easy to fold & store.
- Adjustable stand.
- 5.5 hours battery ife (rechargeable Li-ion battery).
- Wide range of features include overview, freeze image & semi-colour selection.
- MODES – Full colour.
Enhanced black on white and white on black (positive or negative)
Full range of semi colours.
- WEIGHT – Display unit: 3 kg 6.6lbs
Uses of the Liberty Scholar 2:
- Looking at a white board
- Reading & writing
- Viewing photos
- Hobbies, crosswords & puzzles
- Distance magnification on the go
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review