The MAGic Large Print Keyboard provides low vision users an easy-to-read keyboard designed to enhance the MAGic and JAWS experience. Twenty-two dedicated MAGic keys make learning and using MAGic easier than ever. Bold, high-contrast keys provide fast, accurate typing with less eye fatigue.
- Easy-to-read keys in high-contrast large print
- Single-key access to MAGic functions including:
- Visual enhancements for mouse, cursor, and focus tracking
- Adjustable reading speed
- Quickly zoom out to check formatting and easily return to your working magnification level
- Magnification scroll wheel
- Speech option speaks text and can echo user actions
Business and Classroom Features
- Built-in controls for dual monitor use
- Easily reassign keys to match your personal preferences
- Create one-touch access to applications, documents, web pages, and Windows® commands
- USB connection
- MAGic and JAWS keyboard shortcuts to functions like Link List and Research It
If both MAGic and JAWS are running together or JAWS alone, keys that are common to both applications, such as Increase Rate and Decrease Rate, will also perform the same function in JAWS.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
MAGic Large Print Keyboard Quick Start Guide.
You must install the driver for the MAGic Large Print Keyboard to have full MAGic functionality when using the keyboard. Select the link below to download the driver.
MAGic Large Print Keyboard Driver 2.0.253 (24.6 MB).
Important: The MAGic Large Print Keyboard works with MAGic versions 11.0.4348 (32-bit), 11.0.4349 (64-bit), and later. To use this driver, you must upgrade your software if it is earlier than these releases. To verify your version of MAGic, select About MAGic from the Help menu in the MAGic user interface. Note that if the keyboard is already plugged in and you are using it without the enhanced MAGic functionality, you should reboot the computer after installing the driver.
For more information, refer to the keyboard's quick start guide.
Note: If you are running Windows XP, driver version 1.0.107 will be installed.