Meet the New Magnibot!
The Magnibot from Trysight is a wireless battery-powered robotic distance camera that is perfect for the classroom. Connect the Magnibot to an iPad, Chromebook or almost any device with a web browser and control the camera wirelessly from that device! There are no cords to hassle with and setup is a breeze!
Use the powerful optical zoom for crystal-clear magnification across the classroom. When connected to the Magnibot an intuitive touchscreen menu will appear on the student’s device. This touchscreen allows students to control magnification, contrast and brightness. They can also use arrow keys or touchscreen gestures to pan around the room for a better viewing angle. It’s that easy! There is no training necessary so it works great for students of all ages!
The Magnibot is completely wireless so it can be placed anywhere in the classroom. Students can use their favourite device such as an iPad, Chromebook or laptop to control the camera and learn alongside their peers without looking any different.
When class is over, just disconnect the antennae, place the Magnibot into its protective carrying case and take it to the next class.
- It’s the perfect distance camera for the low-vision classroom!
- Battery-operated robotic distance camera for the classroom
- Compatible with standard iPad, Chromebook and Laptops – no special software necessary
- Powerful optical zoom for crystal-clear magnification at long distances
- Intuitive touchscreen controls – no training necessary & great for young children
- Wide-range of high-contrast colour modes
- Capture images for later use
- Wireless device – no cords needed for operation
- Compact & discreet – place it anywhere in the classroom for a view of the front
- Students with low vision can use the same technology as sighted peers without looking “different”
- Battery life up to 5 hours (2-hour charge time)
- Packs it up in seconds to move to a new location
- Small and compact for easy transport
Attach the Magnibot to the Magnibot Stand to bring it to new heights!
Use the Magnibot stand to elevate the distance camera on a desk for a better view of the front of the classroom or to use it as a desktop CCTV. Just slide the Magnibots into the stand and you can either rotate the camera to down to view materials on the desk or toward the front of the classroom. The camera will autofocus depending on the view. When class is over just slide the Magnibot out of the stand, fold it down and bring it to the next class. It’s that easy!
- Elevates the Magnibot 15″ off the table or desk to:
- For a better view of the front of the classroom
- To use as a desktop CCTV
- Folds down for easy transport
- Lightweight – less than 2lbs
- Magnibot camera
- Power adaptor with USB C cable
- Wireless antenna
- Carrying Case
- Printed user manual
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC systems
Dimensions: 6″(L) x 4.5″ (W) X 8″ (H)
Dimensions (folded): 13.25″ x 7.75″ x 1.25″
Dimensions (open): 13.25″ x 7.75″ x 13.25″
Weight: 1.8 lbs