MANO touch 4 combines function with comfort and design in a user friendly and contemporary way. MANO touch 4 is manufactured according to the highest quality German standards.
Due to the high resolution HD camera and auto focus, MANO touch 4 displays crystal clear text and pictures with contrast enhancement. The operating buttons are shown virtually on the contrast enhanced touch display and can be organized in a clearly, customized manner. Tactile feedback can be activated.
The practical protective cover serves as a stable and comfortable reading/writing stand. MANO touch 4 offers a variety of functions; e.g. distance view mode, HDMI-port for the connection of an external monitor (e.g. TV) and large image memory. The battery can be charged easily with the optional induction charger or you can charge it with your existing one.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- High Quality 3.5inch (9cm) touch screen.
- A compact and light weight magnifier that is small and discreet enough to fit into a handbag or pocket.
- Easy to use with simple, clearly arranged functions.
- Includes fold-out writing stand.
- Fully variable magnification from 1x to 20x.
- Automatic picture orientation for left or right-handed writing.
- Snapshot function to capture up to three images.
- In addition to full colour there are five further colour modes including black on white, white on black, green on black, yellow on black and yellow on cyan.
- Compact - measures just 3.5" x 3" x less than 1" (8.9 x 7.4 x 2.1 cm).
- Light weight - just over 6oz (175g).
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries operates for approx 4 hours - recharges in approx 4 hours.
- LVHD -technology (low vision high definition): Optimal image processing offers ensures always a high quality picture with minimized blurring of characters even when reading at speed.
- NELE -technology (Natural-Evolutional-Light-Experience): Minimizes reflections of high gloss text and pictures.
- TPZ - technology (distortion correction): The image will always been displayed with no distortions, even in inclined position of the electronic magnifier.