Mercury 6 with speech
A pocket sized electronic magnifier that reads A4 pages and speak them back to you.
The Mercury 6 is a 5.5 inch magnifier and text to speech solution which can be controlled with your voice. It is capable of distance viewing so it is suitable for school work as you can read things off a whiteboard with ease even if you are a distance away from the board. Mercury 6 has a large variety of colour modes so you will be able to find one that is suitable for your vision.
The magnification range is large so you will be able to magnify to high levels if you need to. The Text to Speech Reader is highly accurate when scanning text and you can scan an entire sheet of A4 text. When it is read back to you there are a number of English voices available but we can also add other languages if you require them, please see below for the list of additional languages that are available.
The anti-skew correction feature aligns the text into easy to read straight lines even if the page is captured at an angle. All the text recognition is processed within the device.
- Magnifier & text-to-speech in one 5.5" screen handheld
- Adjustable brightness
- Integrated fold out reading legs
- Continuous autofocus camera
- Pocket sized & lightweight
- Voice controls
- Additional languages available: German, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Finish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Greek, Czech, Slovakian