An advanced wearable assistive technology solution
- Wireless, wearable, and portable camera solution providing text-to-speech in real time
- Attaches magnetically onto the side of most glasses
- Reads any printed text discreetly through a built-in HD mini speaker
- Lightweight, convenient and completely wireless
- Tiny - it’s only the size of your finger!
- It is activated by simple, intuitive gestures - pointing your finger and tapping / swiping the touchpad or voice commands
- Perfect for use at home, or on the go
- Reads printed text from any surface; from newspapers to street signs to phone screens
- Ability to change the reading speed and voice
- Automatically illuminates text with built-in LEDs
- Doesn’t require an Internet or power connection
- Supports free Wi-Fi software updates
- Facial recognition for up to 100 members of your friends or family
- Faces are instantly recognised once in the MyEye Pro’s view
- Automatically recognises products with a database of bar-codes
- Automatic colour detection
- Automatic banknote detection
- Smart Reading (read below for more detail)
- A training session (non refundable) is included in the price
An innovative new feature, harnessing Natural Language Understanding (NLU), OrCam incorporates this technology to bring you Smart Reading. The Smart Reading feature enables you to find specific information in any document faster than ever before. Whether you are reading a newspaper or a restaurant menu, you can now use voice commands to find a word, headlines, dates, amounts, and more.
Simply ask for the text that interests you: “Read the headlines,” “Read amounts,” or “Start from” a specific section (like “desserts” in a menu).
Orientation (Beta – Testing Stage)
This new and unique feature helps you orient within your surroundings. It announces and directs you towards objects that are 6 to 30 feet away.
You can identify objects in your surroundings (including doors, chairs and more), by asking “What is in front of me?”
It can identify the following objects: doors, chairs, cups, ascending stairs, screens (TV, computer and mobile devices), and tables.
***Please note that it is not an obstacle detector and is not intended to replace a guide dog or a mobility cane. This feature is in Beta (testing) mode and OrCam will collect feedback from users.***
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review