Scheduled for release in March 2020.
The first of its kind hand held reader for people with low vision, dyslexia, reading fatigue or other difficulties.
• The lightest most portable reading machine in the world
• Converts any printed text into clear speech within a second
• Simple to use with just 4 tactile controls
• Read by pointing the device towards the text and pressing a button
• Unique laser targeting indicator
• 2 modes of operation:
1) Pointer: Locate the red arrow just below the text you want to read. Allows you to start reading from a specific sentence in your document (rather than having to listen to the entire text).
2) Area: A red rectangle allows low vision users to accurately frame an area of text to read (e.g. a document or a particular paragraph in a newspaper).
• OrCam Read works on both printed and on-screen text (e.g. PC or laptop screen, iPad, mobile phone screen etc.)
• Allows for distance reading of signs, shop names, train and airline information screens, notice boards etc.
• USB-C charging port
• Built-in LED automatically provides the correct illumination in more challenging lighting conditions such as restaurants
• No internet connection required - works anywhere
• Connects to Bluetooth headphones for privacy & increased volume
• Integrated 3.5mm headphone jack
• Integrated rechargeable battery with 3 hour battery life andLED battery indicator
• Weighs just 50 grams (1.8 oz)