Scheduled for release in March 2020.
The first of its kind hand held reader for people with low vision, dyslexia, reading fatigue or other difficulties.
The most sophisticated and efficient AI reading device that instantly reads any printed or digital text. OrCam Read can be used in any environment, including low-light, and without requiring any internet connectivity. The device can be easily used to read any kind of printed or digital text, at home, in the office, or on the go.
• The lightest most portable reading machine in the world
• Converts any printed text into clear speech within a second
• Simple to use with just 4 tactile controls
• Read by pointing the device towards the text and pressing a button
• Unique laser targeting indicator
• 2 modes of operation:
1) Pointer: Locate the red arrow just below the text you want to read. Allows you to start reading from a specific sentence in your document (rather than having to listen to the entire text)
2) Area: A red rectangle allows low vision users to accurately frame an area of text to read (e.g. a document or a particular paragraph in a newspaper)
• OrCam Read works on both printed and on-screen text (e.g. PC or laptop screen, iPad, mobile phone screen etc.)
• Allows for distance reading of signs, shop names, train and airline information screens, notice boards etc.
• OrCam Read requires the user to be able to hear, with or without hearing aids
• OrCam Read also requires the user to have full control over their hand movements
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
• Integrated 3.5mm headphone jack
• Integrated rechargeable battery with 3 hour battery life andLED battery indicator
• Weighs just 50 grams (1.8 oz)
• USB-C charging port
• No internet connection required - works anywhere
• Built-in LED automatically provides the correct illumination in more challenging lighting conditions such as restaurants
• Connects to Bluetooth headphones for privacy & increased volume