The Prisma AF builds on the design and specification of the standard Prisma making the whole user experience even better. Thisportable video magnifier integrates full auto focus technology and ease of use to create a fantastic low vision aid. With a zoom level of up to 34x magnification on a 32 inch screen, it is possible to find the perfect magnification level to suit the user. With the enhanced image quality of the autofocus camera - the image will remain clean and clear at any magnification level as well as in the range of viewing modes that are available. There is adjustable LED lighting which will also enhance the viewing of any printed material that is placed underneath the camera. By ensuring that the image quality is as high as possible it will mean that eye fatigue will decrease and it will be possible for users to read for longer periods of time before their eyes get tired.
As a lightweight (1.3kg) device it can be easily moved and transported to different locations and so can be positioned to best suit the needs to the user. Its discreet design means that it will blend into any surroundings in terms of business use, it looks like a desk lamp.
- Uses any standard PAL or NTSC television set with a composite input.
- Large magnification range from 2.5x to 30x on a 17 - TV screen. Magnification is dependent on screen size.
- Range of viewing modes available including full colour, enhanced black on white and enhanced white on black.
- Lightweight device at only 1.3kg
- Compact size at only 410 x 82 x 23mm - this makes it easily transportable.
- With varying LED illumination, the direction of illumination can be varied to suit the user. An optional Ash converter (iQon), is available to allow Prisma AF to be used with an SVGA computer monitor.