The new affordable Merlin HD offers high definition colour and contrast, resulting in a beautiful crystal clear picture with vibrant colours. See for yourself what makes Merlin HD the greatest value and best picture quality available in desktop magnification.
Now there’s even more to see with Merlin HD!
- HD camera
- High resolution HD LCD for best image quality
- Simple, easy-to-use tactile controls
- LED lighting for truer picture and colour
- Screen easily pivots horizontally and vertically to provide the most comfortable viewing position
- Wide range of adjustable magnification
- Adjustable viewing modes allow you to personalize the Merlin HD
One year warranty.
For more information on this, or more of our discounted secondhand units, please give us a call on 01775 711 977.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
Resolution: 1680 x 1050 (22” model)
Response Rate: 5 milliseconds (20”, 22” & 24” monitor) Contrast
Ratio: > 1000:1 (20”, 22” & 24” models)
Colour Depth: Over 16 million Colours
Controls: Light Switch On/Off, Brightness, Magnification,
SMPTE 296M – 2001 / HD 720p60/50
22” LCD: 3.2x (minimum) to 64.7x (maximum)
110V-240 VAC 50-60HZ
Equipment Classification (IEC 601-1):
Type of Protection: Class 1
Degree of Protection: Type B
Mode of Operation: Continuous
- 4 Default Modes (True Colour, Black & White, Enhanced
Positive, Enhanced Negative)
- 5 Colour Select Modes
3 Default Modes: (Yellow on Blue, Black on Yellow, Yellow on Black)
2 Programmable* Modes
*Up to 28 Colour Select Mode Combinations are available
XY table size: 16” (406 mm) x 16 1/4” (413 mm), 3/8” retaining edge
Working space height: 7 3/8” (18.7mm)
Table height clearance: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Video output Resolution on LCD:
SMPTE 296M – 2001 / HD 720P60