The Zoomax Snow is a handheld video magnifier ideal for elderly users with low vision due to its easy to use tactile and intuitive control buttons located on the right hand side of the screen.
It is possible to use this device for a range of activities such as reading the newspaper, letters and medicine bottles as well as writing activities such as filling out a form or signing a signature. As this is such a lightweight device, it is possible to read and write while on the go!
Due to the high quality camera, the Snow ensures a sharp image even at the lowest magnification. The camera is protected by a glass cover to prevent damage.
It is possible to press the freeze frame button to capture an image which enables the user to zoom in/out of the captured image or change the viewing mode of the still image smoothly. The writing stand flips out and enables writing tasks.
This device is perfect for someone who is looking for a high quality 4.3 inch magnification aid.
- 2x to 16x magnification
- Can be connected to TV and supports PAL/NTSC.
- Carrying case and wrist grip is included
- Smooth magnification adjustment
- Freeze frame functionality
- Intelligent; It memorises and uses the most recent settings (magnification, colour mode, TV format, brightness, key tones etc.) at start up
- Power saving – it will automatically turn itself off when it has not been used for 3 minutes.
- Use while charging - if the battery is running low, simply plug in the Snow's mains adapter and you can continue using it while it is being recharged
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review