A single, professional & verified solution for all visual needs
Magnifier & Screen Reader for remote access across Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
Deploy a single product to meet the needs of all your visually impaired users with SuperNova Enterprise. Screen magnifier, screen reader and braille display support are all included with unparalleled access to Citrix and Remote Desktop environments. We know it is critical to find reliable and trusted assistive technology solutions; so you can be reassured that SuperNova Enterprise is verified as Citrix Ready®. Plus hundreds of network administrators in government, defence, banking and education already trust SuperNova Enterprise to enable their blind and partially sighted users to access their networks.
Download a free 30-day of SuperNova Enterprise.
Crystal Clear Magnification
- 1.2 to 64 times magnification
- True Font magnification means text always looks beautifully smooth.
- 8 magnifier views inc: full screen, split screen and a movable magnifying glass
- Huge choice of large, high contrast mouse pointers.
High Contrast Colours
- 24 colour schemes each carefully designed to reduce glare and maximise comfort
- Or users can create their own bespoke scheme, adjusting brightness, contrast or tint
- Replace difficult to see colours with shades that users recognise
Multiple Monitor Support
- Magnify on one, two or as many displays as clients require.
- Multi-task with each magnified document on a separate screen
- Project presentations original size to sighted audiences, keeping speaker notes magnified
Human Sounding Speech
- Choice of high quality, human sounding synthesisers
- Speak as you Type announces characters, words or both
- Read from Here announces whole documents or web page with a single keystroke or mouse click.
- Quick navigation keys skip users through web pages, Word docs and PDFs rapidly locating key elements
- Item Finder speeds up navigating complex documents and web pages listing: Links, Headings, Comments and more
- Text style information announced inc: Fonts, sizes, colours, bold, italic, underline, subscript and superscript changes
- Four Built-in Verbosity Schemes tell users about the types and states of over 60 kinds of controls
- Dolphin Cursor explores the screen and controls the mouse from the keyboard.
- Monitor Markers announce changes occurring elsewhere onscreen away from the cursor.
- Supports 50+ literary and computer braille codes for beginners, language students and programmers.
- Includes the new Unified English Braille Code alongside traditional Grade I Uncontracted and Grade II Contracted codes.
- 60+ braille displays supported
Available in 30+ Languages
- English (Australia, South African, UK and US)
- Chinese Mandarin
SuperNova Large Print Keyboard
- High contrast, large print keys
- 18 easy to locate, tactile 'Quick Buttons'
- Fewer hotkeys to remember
- Ideal for both novice and experienced keyboard users
Use the Quick buttons to access your favourite SuperNova features, including:
- Open the SuperNova control panel
- Increase and decrease the magnification
- Switch on high contrast colour schemes
- Turn the speech on and off
Software Maintance Agreements are available for all Dolphin software and provide the following benefits:
ALL major upgrades for 12 months
SMAs, Software Maintance Agreements for organisations includes all major upgrades for the 12 months of your SMA. Recent SuperNova upgrades have included exciting new innovations, as well as support for the latest operating systems: Windows 10 support, touchscreen magnification – perfect for tablets and touchscreen laptops - Scan & Read, Connect & View via a camera & more.
For users required to make and recieve phone calls who still require use of speech software, the Duo-Comm2 and adaptor can enable this.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
SuperNova Enterprise System Requirements
The system requirements for SuperNova Enterprise vary for local installation on client machines and for installation on a server for use with remote desktop.
Installation on Client Machines (local install)
For local install on client machines, the system requirements are identical to the 4 'standard' editions of SuperNova and ScreenReader:
SuperNova Enterprise infographicInstallation on Server for use with Remote Desktop
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 64bit Server.
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 64bit Server.
- Microsoft Windows 2016 64bit Server.
- Microsoft Windows 2019 64bit Server.
Remote working environments supported by SuperNova Enterprise edition:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (formerly XenApp and XenDesktop) 5.5 and later
- Remote Desktop (Windows 2008 R2 and later)
- VMWare Horizon 6.7 and later
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- XenDesktop 7.x (older versions may also work)
Supported Citrix Clients
Older versions may also work.
- Citrix Receiver 4
- Citrix Receiver 3
- ICA Client 12
- ICA Client 11
- ICA Client 10
- Citrix Quick Launch
Microsoft Remote Desktop Clients
- Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2016 R2
- Remote Desktop support for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1
- VMWare Horizon Client 3.5, 4.10 (x86 and x64) and later
- CPU Usage: Maximum of 4 Dolphin Software users per CPU-core (approx 700Mhz per user), ideally 1 Dolphin Software user per CPU-core.
- Memory: 250MB per user – the memory requirements of third party applications that are used should also be taken into account.
- GPU: physical GPU not required. Virtual emulated GPU required. Magnification can be configured to run on a virtualised real GPU, or on the CPU.
- For remote SAM extensions, a spare RDP/ICA channel will be required.
- Network Bandwidth: For magnification/Colour Scheme/visual effects: 5Mbit/sec
- Network Bandwidth: Sam Remote extensions: 50Kbits/sec
- Network audio (optional) 500Kbit/sec
- Network latency: < 10ms.
Our 30 day trial includes a MSI installation for SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader only, however upon purchase will be extended to all 3 editions of SuperNova and ScreenReader.
Download a free 30-day of SuperNova Enterprise.