- Includes Synapptic software and a Samsung Tab A 2019 tablet with a 10.1 inch screen. Fully setup and ready to use
- Our best value mid-range tablet
- Great for low vision users who want to maximise text and image size
- Fast 1.8GHz processor for completing tasks quickly
- Thin and light, easy to hold with one hand
- Modern, fast tablet. so you won’t need to change your device any time soon
- Purchase the SIM option tablet to also use it for calls and text messages and to be always connected to the Internet, even when away from a Wifi signal
- Samsung Galaxy Tab-A 10.1 (2019)
- Latest Synapptic software
- Tablet with SIM: SIM free & unlocked (works with all networks)
- Tablet size: 24.5cm x 14.9cm x 0.8cm (9.6 x 5.9 x 0.3 inches)
- Weight: 460g (1.0 lb)
- Screen size (diagonal, corner to corner): 10.1 inches
- Screen technology: Standard IPS LCD
- Rear camera: 8 Mega Pixel, with flash
- Front camera: 5 Mega Pixel
- Android OS: Version 9.0
- Memory: 32GB internal (expandable via sdcard to 1TB), 2GB RAM
- Processor: Octa core (2 x 1.8GHz & 6 x 1.6GHz)
- Battery: 6150mAh
- Connectivity: Wifi, Bluetooth, PC Sync, SIM Tablet: 3G, 4G
- USB Connector: Standard Micro-USB
- Standard 3.5mm Headphone socket
The SIM enabled tablet works with Pay-As-You-Go or contract SIM cards from all major networks, including EE, Vodaphone, O2, 3, Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Asda Mobile.
Please note: All our smartphones and tablets can be operated with an external Bluetooth wireless keyboard (sold separately).
All specifications and measurements are for guidance only and may vary slightly between devices.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review