An advanced wearable assistive technology solution
- Wireless, wearable, and portable camera solution providing text-to-speech in real time
- Attaches magnetically onto the side of most glasses
- Reads any printed text discreetly through a built-in HD mini speaker
- Lightweight, convenient and completely wireless
- Tiny - it’s only the size of your finger!
- It is activated by simple, intuitive gestures - pointing your finger and tapping / swiping the touchpad or voice commands
- Perfect for use at home, or on the go
- Reads printed text from any surface; from newspapers to street signs to phone screens
- Ability to change the reading speed and voice
- Automatically illuminates text with built-in LEDs
- Doesn’t require an Internet or power connection
- Supports free Wi-Fi software updates
- Facial recognition for up to 100 members of your friends or family
- Faces are instantly recognised once in the MyEye Pro’s view
- Automatically recognises products with a database of bar-codes
- Automatic colour detection
- Automatic banknote detection
- Smart Reading (read below for more detail)
- A training session (non refundable) is included in the price
An innovative new feature, harnessing Natural Language Understanding (NLU), OrCam incorporates this technology to bring you Smart Reading. The Smart Reading feature enables you to find specific information in any document faster than ever before. Whether you are reading a newspaper or a restaurant menu, you can now use voice commands to find a word, headlines, dates, amounts, and more.
Simply ask for the text that interests you: “Read the headlines,” “Read amounts,” or “Start from” a specific section (like “desserts” in a menu).
Orientation (Beta – Testing Stage)
This new and unique feature helps you orient within your surroundings. It announces and directs you towards objects that are 6 to 30 feet away.
You can identify objects in your surroundings (including doors, chairs and more), by asking “What is in front of me?”
It can identify the following objects: doors, chairs, cups, ascending stairs, screens (TV, computer and mobile devices), and tables.
***Please note that it is not an obstacle detector and is not intended to replace a guide dog or a mobility cane. This feature is in Beta (testing) mode and OrCam will collect feedback from users.***
Languages Available: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Danish, Polish Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech and more.
If you order online it will be able to read English and French. For devices in other languages please contact us.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
Size and Weight
Device: 22.5 gr/0.79 oz
Device & Box: 553 gr/19.5 oz 76 x 21 x 14.9 mm/3 x 0.83 x 0.59 in
Available in more than 20 languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Mandarin, Japanese, and more. Go to the FAQ page for the full list of languages supported by OrCam. During the purchase process, the language installed on the device is dependent on the region where the purchase is made. Additional language support is continually released. If you do not see your desired language, send us your details and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
What’s in the box?
OrCam MyEye Pro
USB Power Adapter
OrCam MyEye Pro Manual
OrCam MyEye Pro Voice Commands PDF
OrCam MyEye Pro Voice Commands Word Document
OrCam MyEye Pro Smart Reading Commands PDF
OrCam MyEye Pro Smart Reading Commands Word Document
SMART READING COMMANDS
● Smart Reading
○ This command will have the OrCam Read start the start reading feature.
○ This command will have the OrCam Read tell you all the possible commands that are available for this feature.
● Read everything
○ This command will have the OrCam Read read everything within its field of view.
● Start from “X” / Jump to “X”
○ Both of these commands will have the OrCam Read find the first instance of the word you spoke and start reading from the beginning of the sentence.
● Read the dates
○ This command will have the OrCam Read read every date found in the text.
● Read the phone numbers
○ This command will have the OrCam Read read every phone number found in the text.
● Read the amounts
○ This command will have the OrCam Read read every currency amount found in the text. The current supported currencies are:
■ $ Dollar currencies (including USD)
■ £ Euro
■ € British Pound
■ ¥ Japanese yen
○ This command will have the OrCam Read read the previous instance.
○ This command will have the OrCam Read read the next instance.
○ This command will have the OrCam Read repeat the last sentence.
● Read the headlines
○ This command will have the OrCam Read find all headlines in the text and read them one after the other.
● Read article number X (X can be numbers 1 to 10)
○ After reading the headline, speaking this command will have the OrCam Read read whichever article number you requested.
● Read the first article/second article (up to tenth article)
○ Same as “Read article number X”.
● Read the article about “X”
○ This command will have the OrCam Read find and read the article that contains the word you spoke.
○ Note: “X” is a placeholder for the word you are searching.
○ Should the Smart Reading feature not be functioning properly, you can say this command to restart the mode instead of exiting and re-entering.
● Volume Up
○ OrCam Read will raise the device’s volume.
● Volume Down
○ OrCam Read will lower the device’s volume.
● Reading Speed Up
○ OrCam Read will now speak and read faster.
● Reading Speed Down
○ OrCam Read will now speak and read slower.
○ This command will have the OrCam Read exit the Smart Reading feature.