Embossing made easy
- Supports direct and networked WiFi
- Print to any ViewPlus embosser
- Print from your Android, iOS, or Windows PC
- Built in translation
New “EmbossMe” feature
- Enables users to upload and print files from the USB flash drive file repository.
- Below are compatible file types that can be embossed directly from your device storage
- Compatible document file types are *.PRN, *.BRL, *.BRF, *.EBF, *.DOCX, *.ODT, *.PDF, *.TXT, *.ASC, or *.RTF.
- Compatible image file types are *.PNG, *.JPG, or *.BMP.
Wireless for any situation
Have a wireless network in your oﬃce or home? No problem, the TigerBox can be conﬁgured to either connect to an existing network, or create it’s own, guaranteeing high quality braille printing, no matter where you are.
We support our embossers no matter what. With the VP TigerBox, all ViewPlus embossers are fully supported and capable of wireless printing. Just plug a usb cable into the TigerBox and your embosser and you’re good to go.
Android, Apple, or Windows? No Problem
Translate and print documents on the ﬂy from your phone or computer, just connect to the network, click print, and youre done! TigerBox does the rest.
On the ﬂy translation
With our translation software built in, translation is fast and painless, just print via airprint from your Android or iOS phone, and TigerBox does the rest, extracting the text from the document and translating it to Braille.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
Connections: Ethernet, WiFi Direct, WiFi Network
Network: 10/100 MBps Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless Lan, Bluetooth 4.0
Security and Encriptions: WPA2
Operating System: Android 6+, iOS, and Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Height: 3.15 inches / 80 mm
Width: 1.97 inches / 50mm
Depth: 0.79 inches / 21mm
Weight: 450g / 15.9 oz