Tiger Elite High-Speed Braille Production – Unmatched value and reliability
- Heavy-duty hardware for high-volume production
- Compact and quiet design
- Automatic double-sided embossing
In a production setting where speed and performance are essential, the easy-to-use Tiger Elite Series produces high quality double-sided braille and unsurpassed tactile graphics. Fast and durable, these embossers deliver non-stop performance year after year, along with the best value of any embosser available in this price range.
Utilize the Tiger Software Suite* for braille translation, tactile graphics design and more. The Elite embossers are also compatible with Duxbury and other braille software providing seamless flexibility.
- 200 characters per second
- High-Quality double sided Braille
- Industry Leading Tactile Graphics
- Tractor-fed paper
- Complimentary Translation and Graphics Editing Software
- Worry-Free Maintenance
- 2 Year Standard Warranty
ViewPlus Braille Embossers are all Powered by Tiger Software Suite
- Braille production made flexible and easy: Braille is translated and embossed from MS Word in one touch and graphics are produced from any PC software including Illustrator & CorelDraw
- Tactile graphics embossed in fine detail: Tiger tactile graphics are the highest-resolution of any embosser
- Braille graphics software included: TSS incorporates braille software, tactile graphic studio, and more. It is also compatible with Duxbury and other braille software.
You can also add the Black Ink Jetbox on the back of this to produce both Ink and Braille within the same document in one pass.
The Black Ink Jetbox allows you to seamlessly add ink to your braille documents allowing sighted readers to follow along. Experience the speed and simplicity of the Tiger Elite and Tiger Premier high-volume production embossers with HP Inkjet technology. Simply create your documents in familiar Windows programs such as MS Word or Excel, select print and you automatically receive braille, ink and tactile graphics in one touch!
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Print speed: Up to 200 CPS
- Printing Mode: Double-sided
- Tactile Resolution: 20 DPI
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for colour representation
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
- Paper Width: 4 – 12 inches (101 – 305 mm)
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed
- Paper Weight: 30 – 140 lb (50 – 230 gsm)
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Height: 8.8 in (224 mm)
- Width: 22.3 in (569 mm)
- Depth: 13.8 in (351 mm)
- Weight: 60 lbs (27,2 kg)
- Recommended Temperature: 55 – 95 °F (13 – 35 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-20 – 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
- 85 – 264 VAC
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Standby: 22 W
- Heavy Embossing: 235 W