This embosser's patented Tiger technology produces braille dots at various heights so the tactility of the braille can be matched to your sensitivity and is great when producing tactile images. The dot height variation can be used to differentiate between areas of a diagram or image and provides four different shades. Your tactile images are embossed with more definition making interpretation easier.
This embosser is supplied with Tiger Software Suite (TSS), enabling you to print directly from Word and Excel. This software translates a document directly into braille and images, clipart, graphs and charts converted automatically into tactile graphics. Compatible with Duxbury and other braille software.
Perfect for home or office use, this reliable, compact embosser produces braille at 25 cps. Switch between single-sheet or tractor-feed paper to meet your printing needs
The affordable embossing solution!
- Lightweight and compact, takes up little desk space.
- New polymer platen creates a smooth, rounded dot for improved readability
- Lowest priced embosser on the market, yet it’s still a powerful, reliable ViewPlus TIGER®.
- Convenient USB connection.
- Print Speed: up to 25 CPS.
- Printing mode: single-sided.
- Tactile resolution: 17 DPI.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: variable for color representation.
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in three heights.
- Paper width: 3 to 8.5 inches (77mm to 216mm).
- Paper: continuous, single-sheet feeder.
- Paper weight: 30lb to 108lb (50gsm to 175gsm).
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
Connection / Compatibility
Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Dimensions / Weight
Height: 6.25 inches (15.9cm / 159mm).Width: 14.13 inches (35.9cm / 359 mm).Depth: 11.2 inches (28.5cm / 285 mm).Weight: 11lbs (5kg).
Temperature / Humidity
Recommended Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)Humidity: 20 to 80 per cent RH (non-condensing)
100 - 120V, 220 - 240V.50/60 Hz (+/- 3%).Standby: <4 W.Stamping operation: <85 W.