For Outstanding Braille and Tactile Graphic Production
- Automatic double-sided embossing
- High-speed braille and Tiger tactile graphics
- Onboard network port for easy connectivity
- 100 characters per second
- High-Quality double sided Braille
- Industry Leading Tactile Graphics
- Tractor-fed paper
- Complimentary Translation and Graphics Editing Software
- Worry-Free Maintenance
- 2 Year Standard Warranty
Designed to run long hours and produce outstanding results, the Tiger Premier Series is perfect for universities and school districts. These network-ready embossers make printing double-sided braille and the highest resolution tactile graphics easier than ever!
Use the Tiger Software Suite* for braille translation within Microsoft Word and Excel to create books, raised diagrams, braille math worksheets and more at the touch of a button. Or connect a notetaker directly to the embosser to simply print and go!
Tiger Premier embossers are also compatible with Duxbury and other braille software, offering users the choice to print from their favourite programs.
*A copy of TSS is included with the purchase of a Tiger Premier.
You can also add the Black Ink Jetbox on the back of this to produce both Ink and Braille within the same document in one pass.
The Black Ink Jetbox allows you to seamlessly add ink to your braille documents allowing sighted readers to follow along. Experience the speed and simplicity of the Tiger Elite and Tiger Premier high-volume production embossers with HP Inkjet technology. Simply create your documents in familiar Windows programs such as MS Word or Excel, select print and you automatically receive braille, ink and tactile graphics in one touch!
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Print speed: Up to 100 CPS
- Printing Mode: Double-sided
- Tactile Resolution: 20 DPI
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for colour representation
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
- Paper Width: 4 – 12 inches (101 – 305 mm)
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed
- Paper Weight: 30 – 140 lb (50 – 230 gsm)
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Height: 8.8 in (224 mm)
- Width: 22.3 in (569 mm)
- Depth: 13.8 in (351 mm)
- Weight: 60 lbs (27,2 kg)
- Recommended Temperature: 55 – 95 °F (13 – 35 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-20 – 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
- 85 – 264 VAC
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Standby: 22 W
- Heavy Embossing: 235 W