eSight 4 are wearable wireless electronic glasses with HD autofocus camera for distance, intermediate & near viewing. They allow you to enlarge your surroundings onto integrated OLED displays inside the glasses, you can see everyday things individually magnified and, for example, read timetables and price tags, recognise faces and watch TV together again. One of the biggest benefits is that you can remain hands free.
eSight 4 can enable you to actively participate in life and supports you at work, at school or in the home. You can wear eSight 4 anywhere, allowing it to see close-up objects, as well as magnifying distant objects.
Wireless with built-in controls, eSight 4 introduces the new halo comfort band with easy-swap batteries for perfect weight distribution and all-day use.
Many individual adjustment options and interfaces offer you additional ease of use.
- Wireless and hands-free device with built-in controls
- Incorporates natural peripheral vision for 100% mobility retention
- Patented bioptic tilt: Tilt down for enhanced vision and up to connect face-to-face or to walk in new places
- Innovative easy-swap rechargeable batteries: each with up to 3 hours of continuous use
- Comfortable to wear for long periods
- Ideal for reading signs, watching TV, outdoor events or computer use
- Contrast adjust, colour select, locator, freeze & focus lock
- Text-to-speech recognition will read printed material to you
- Adjustable 'halo band' strap for comfort
- Simple, easy-to-use tactile controls
- 3 year warranty as standard
Advanced features are a tap away
- See tiny details with freeze, save, and 24X zoom
- Adjust your color and contrast settings
- Move between TV, reading, indoor, outdoor & custom vision modes
- Choice of headset controls, wireless remote, and Apple® and Android® mobile apps
Featured in AT Today
To make sure that eSight is the right solution for you we do need to find out more about your eye condition and level of remaining vision.
The information you provide will help us assess how well eSight could work for you or your loved one. Please call us on 01775 711 977 or email email@example.com.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
- Streamlined visor with adjustable arms, fits over prescription glasses
- Adjustable halo band comfortably and securely fits children and adults (minimum head circumference - 50cm)
- Patented bioptic tilt adjusts between +35° to -10°
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, each up to 3 hours of continuous use
- 256 GB storage
- 3 integrated speakers
- Built-in torch
- System acuity > 6/6
- 2 dual independent 1280 X 960 high-resolution OLED colour screens
- 18 MP camera for stunning clarity paired with best-fit lenses
- Advanced software auto-focus, image stabilisation, and personalisation options
- Adjustable inter-pupiliary distance
- Diagonal 37.5° field of view
Connectivity and Controls
- Touchpad and menu control integrated into the headset
- Wireless remote and Web account controls
- Android® and Apple® mobile apps
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connectivity
- eCast and eMirror with the eSight mobile apps
- eSupport and Shared Accounts
- Automatic cloud-based software updates