The GlassOuse Assistive Device has been designed to assist people who struggle using certain handheld technologies.
GlassOuse connects to mobile phones, computers, tablets, and Smart TVs via Bluetooth to revolutionise the technology used for those with restricted mobility,worn like a pair of glasses and suitable for glasses wearers too.
Simply put, it is a wireless head mouse allowing people with limiting disabilities to connect and control smart phones, computers, tablets or smart TVs easily via head movement.
GlassOuse is able to connect to any 3.5 mm/1.8” jack assistive switch to enable a mouse click, allowing different user groups to use the device according to their individual needs.
Users can choose their switch from the G-Switch series to perform a mouse click directly with Dwell software without the need for any extra hardware. If you have any other switch devices using 3.5mm connector, you can connect those to your GlassOuse too.
- Bite Switch - a flexible wired switch, simply bite or press the switch module with your lips to perform a click
- Puff Switch - a flexible wired switch that turns puffs into clicks, with sensitivity adjustment.
- Finger Switch - a small button switch that can detect different levels of pressure, the touch fastener strap enables it to be used with any part of the body.
- Foot Switch - a simple foot activated switch that is able to detect different levels of pressure.
- Press Switch 100gr - a large 86mm / 3.3" press switch that is activated with 100gr of force.
- Press Switch 150gr - a large 86mm / 3.3" press switch that is activated with 150gr of force.
- Pillow Switch - a large 86mm / 3.3" cushioned switch that users can operate with their head, chin or cheek, can be used with fastening straps.
- Touch Switch - a large 86mm / 3.3" highly sensitive switch that can detect the lightest touches.
- Proximity Switch - a large 86mm / 3.3" switch that can be used by any part of the body, the switch is activated by hovering over the surface.
Offering a variety of different options for clicking as well as excellent sensor accuracy and foldable sides like a pair of glasses GlassOuse is an extremely portable device. The mouse cursor can be moved around the screen using head movements alone and the integrated switch option allows users to freely perform a range of actions including complete access to on-screen keyboards.
- Lightweight and Portable
- Long battery life (5 to 7 days)
- Multiple sensitivity options
- Multiple switch options
- Compatible with most devices
- Easy to connect and use
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review