Incorporating a new 8MP camera which allows for increased scanning accuracy and camera arm that is really simple to set up, you can accurately capture a full A4 sheet or letter format. The i-Reader 2 comes with a built-in battery as standard so you can use it on the go as easily as you use it at home. The higher specification camera allows for more languages to be incorporated as standard.
Whilst incorporating new features, it retains features which made the original i-Reader so popular, making the i-Reader 2 a superior, portable, easy to use text-to-speech experience with natural male or female voices in multiple languages. It has large tactile buttons that make navigation of all functions of the device easily accessible to all. Save or load files from the conveniently placed USB connection located at the front side of the device.
When connected to a monitor, the i-Reader 2 allows the user to view the scanned document and read the spoken text via highlighted words. All required user functions are onboard and easily accessible through the key pad with no need for additional key pads or feature packs.
- Compact and intuitive design
- Easy-to-use one step 8 MP HD camera setup
- Column and table detection
- Easy-to-use controls with tactile knobs and buttons
- Pause/play, skip words, lines and paragraphs
- Reading speed and volume adjustment
- Built-in speaker and connection for external sound
- Automatic language detection
- Documents can be saved and loaded on device or USB
- HDMI connection for external monitor view
- Built-in battery for use on the go
- Carrying case, power supply and headset included
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review
Start Up Time
Battery or Plug-in models available
English, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Italian, French, Polish, German
Arrow keys, forward/rewind per word and line
Speech Volume and Speed
21.65 x 16.92 x 23.23 inches
2-Years, Parts and Labor